Services we offer at Pathways Psychological Associates
- Individual Therapy
- Substance Abuse Individual Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Marriage Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Prepare and Enrich Marital and Premarital Counseling with a Certified Counselor
- Psychological Testing – Personality: (MMPI-2, MMPI-A); Intelligence Testing: (WISC, WAIS).
- AD/HD Testing
- Substance Abuse Assessments
- Driver’s License Assessments
- Mental Health Assessments
- Employee Assistance Program’s (EAP)
Groups Currently Offered at Pathways
NOTE: PRIOR TO ATTENDING ALL GROUPS YOU MUST COMPLETE AN INTAKE ASSESSMENT.
See the Groups page for more details on groups.
- Relapse Prevention Substance Abuse Group Counseling (Thurs. 6:00-7:30PM).
- 26 Week Domestic Violence Group Counseling (Wed. 6:00-7:00PM).
- 12 Week Anger Management (Thur. 6:00-7:00PM).
- Highway Safety Group (Typically once a month – last for 4 hours- only need to attend once – cost $100.00).
- We work with most major insurances and many EAP’s. Please call our office manager, Chris, to see if your treatment will be covered.
- Some insurances may require a copay; this should be paid to your therapist after each session. Most groups cost $25.00 per session. The cost of the relapse prevention group is $40 but a sliding fee scale is accepted for this group making the cost from $25 to $40 depending on income.